Are you here because you are looking to take the next step on your journey in the traffic management industry? Well, have we got the opportunity for you! Due to an increase in workload, we are looking to add another Traffic Planner to our team in Maddington.
You can trust us when we say we’re pretty damn good at what we do. We’ve been in the traffic management biz for a long time now (15 years to be exact), and our existing team of Traffic Planners are very well known in the industry for the high quality TMPs they design and their technical knowledge; so when we say you will be learning from the best in the business we REALLY mean it!
Our team is the reason we are so successful. We have a tribe of dedicated, hard-working and highly skilled people who all share the common goal of getting our crews and our customers home safe EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We don’t sacrifice quality or safety for ANYTHING.
We know we can provide you with variety (no two days are the same around here – seriously, how boring would that be?), a great working environment and (most importantly) the chance to GROW and develop with us – we don’t believe in glass ceilings around here, just ask our team.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Scoping out customer and project requirements
- Designing Traffic Management Plans
- Conducting site inspections and risk assessments
- Engaging with customers to build long lasting relationships
We are after a super organised individual who can maintain high standards of accuracy, work to very strict deadlines and think outside the box. We’ve figured out that the person who is going to *own it* in this role is going to need the following skills and qualities:
- A current WA C Class Manual Driver’s licence with a safe and relatively blemish free driving history.
- A minimum of 6-12 months’ experience in the traffic management industry
- High level computing skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and is a quick learner of new computer based programs.
- Demonstrated and strong communication skills (both verbal and written), and the ability to deal with a variety of people to build rapport and long term customer relationships.
- A logical thinker with strong problem solving skills – you will need to review and evaluate information to be able to make decisions based on fact.
- The ability to show initiative and has the ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
How To Apply?
If you’ve got to this point and you’ve decided you want to chuck your hat in the ring, please submit your application via our website and ensure you provide the following:
- A cover letter addressing the above criteria
- A copy of your current CV
- Contact details for minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor referees – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Only applicants with the current legal right to work in Australia will be considered