Traffic Force is on the hunt to find Bunbury’s best Operations Coordinator to join our team. As an Operations Coordinator you will be instrumental in the accurate delivery of project and traffic management services to our customers right across WA. This role is fast paced (no two days are the same), challenging and has great team support around them.
Now, down to the nitty-gritty.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with our customers to confirm project needs and build great working relationships
- Rostering & scheduling all project and operations requirements – that includes the right people for the job, equipment that matches the needs, the correct permits
- Review project forecasting and reading the play on upcoming work levels so we stay ahead and organised well in advance
- Preparing and communicating project details to our teams, to ensure they have all the vital info and resources they need to deliver on what we promised!
- Booking and coordinating additional equipment or resources such as hire equipment, accommodation, or flights
- Working directly with operations team to effectively coordinate and deliver on customer requests – safely, compliant and on time every time
To kick some *serious* goals in this role you are going to need the following skills and qualities:
- Holds a current WA C Class Manual Driver’s licence with a safe and relatively blemish free driving history.
- Has a minimum of 5 years office/administration experience and/or previous staff rostering or project experience
- Has proven experience working from a structured checklist with individual daily deadlines.
- Is assertive in a professional manner. You must be confident in dealing with a wide range of people, both over the phone and in person.
- Has the ability to multi task, think on their feet, forward plan and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Your communication skills need to be out of the ordinary – both written and verbal.
- Has exceptional attention to detail and be driven to deliver nothing but quality service for our customers.
- Is able to commit to being on a rotating on call roster
- Has a high level of computing, literacy, handwriting and maths skills
Benefits Joining Our Team
We know we can provide you with an excellent work/life balance (that’s right, no more 60+ hour weeks grinding away at your computer), this role is a 40 hour working week. In addition, we offer flexibility with work hours, have a great working environment and (most importantly) opportunity for GROWTH and development – we don’t believe in glass ceilings around here, just ask our team.
About Us & Our Team
What you need to know about us is that we’ve been in the traffic management biz for a long time now (15 years to be exact), so we really do know what we’re doing. We started from humble beginnings and have evolved into a business that now has nearly 200 employees, 70+ pieces of equipment in our fleet and 3 office locations across WA. What makes our story even better is we have a very healthy pipeline of work ahead, so much so it’s the reason our team needs to grow to support our customers.
Our team is the reason we are so successful. We have a tribe of dedicated, hard-working, and highly skilled people who all share the common goal of getting our traffic crews and our customers home safe EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We don’t sacrifice quality or safety for ANYTHING. Our standards are really high (and we mean *really* high), so its essential we have a team player also willing to ‘raise the bar’ with us.
How to apply?
If you’ve got to this point and you’ve decided you want to throw your hat in the ring and have a chance to talk further, please submit your application and ensure you provide the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- Contact details for minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor referees – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Only applicants with the current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.