Picture this… You read this job ad, it piques your interest. You think it’s too good to be true, surely these people can’t (or won’t) deliver what they’re promising? You apply anyway – curiosity killed the cat after all. We give you a call, you’ve been shortlisted (woo!). We invite you to come and meet the team IN PERSON – that’s right, actual human interaction *shock, horror*. You meet us, you love us (who wouldn’t), you find out that we are ABSOLUTELY going to deliver on our promises. Likewise, we love you, we think you’re great and we want you on our team. You join us and embark on what is going to be *the* most exciting, page-turning chapter of the story that is your life! [insert cheers and applause!]
What you need to know about us is that we’ve been in the traffic management biz for a long time now (15 years to be exact), so we really do know what we’re doing. We’re local just like you and we know how important it is to provide support and opportunity to others like us!
Our team is the reason we are so successful. We have a tribe of dedicated, hard-working, and highly skilled people who all share the common goal of getting our crews and our customers home safe EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We don’t sacrifice quality or safety for ANYTHING.
We know we can provide you with an excellent work/life balance (that’s right, no more 60+ hour weeks grinding away at your computer), a great working environment and (most importantly) opportunity for GROWTH and development – we don’t believe in glass ceilings around here, just ask our team.
Now, down to the nitty-gritty. As an Operations Coordinator you will be instrumental in the accurate delivery of services to our customers right across WA. This role is pivotal to our success and is not for the faint of heart. That sounds scary, but it’s really not that bad – you’ll have full and unwavering support from the entire team.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Rostering & scheduling all project requirements
- Booking hire equipment, accommodation and resources as per project requirements
- Reviewing and forecasting upcoming work levels – we like to be ahead of the game!
- Engaging with our customers to build long lasting relationships (they’re an eclectic bunch for sure, but we love ’em)
To kick some *serious* ass in this role you are going to need the following skills and qualities:
- A WA C Class Manual driver’s licence with a safe and relatively blemish-free driving history.
- At least 3 years’ experience with rostering/scheduling (ideally in either the construction, transport, logistics or security industries)
- OUT OF THIS WORLD communication skills (both verbal & written) and the ability to confidently communicate and interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Crazy-good multi-tasking skills and the ability to think on your feet, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong administration and excellent computer skills with *top notch* attention to detail to ensure our customer bookings are entered 100% correct each and every time.
Our advice to you is don’t ignore this opportunity. Of course, you’re probably happy now but don’t you deserve to be happier? So go on, don’t be scared of change – get in touch with us, chuck your hat in the ring. What’s the worst that can happen?
How to apply?
If you’ve got to this point and you’ve decided you want to be *brave*, please submit your application via our website and ensure you provide the following:
- A cover letter addressing the above criteria
- A copy of your current CV
- Contact details for minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor referees – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Only applicants with the current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.