Are you an organised, conscientious and highly driven person?
Do you want to work for an organisation that has grown year after year and lives and breathes growth and development for their people?
Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and have the magic it takes to build rapport and quality relationships?
If the answers are yes, we want to hear from you.
You can trust us when we say we’re pretty damn good at what we do. We’ve been in the traffic management biz for a long time now (15 years to be exact), and our team are very well known in the industry for the high-quality service we provide – they are the reason we are so successful. So, when we say you will be learning from and working with the best in the business, we REALLY mean it!
We’re on the hunt for a Human Resources ROCKSTAR to join us and provide support to our team. You’ll get the chance to work with a kick-arse group of dedicated and highly skilled individuals who support each other and are driven to provide nothing but quality service to our workforce day in and day out.
About the role:
This role is full time and based from our Bunbury office. This is a true Generalist HR role, where no two days will be the same. You will be entrusted with ensuring we attract and recruit the right people, at the right time to meet business operational needs. Some of the tasks we will require you to perform include
- Complete end to end recruitment processes in line with company and customer requirements
- Respond to employee queries
- Co-ordinate and maintain human resource and training records
- Co-ordinate and maintain worker’s compensation records
- Co-ordinate and maintain HSQE performance records
- Provide general administration support to the company
Who are we looking for?
We’re pretty choosey about who joins our team. To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and qualities:
- At least 3 years’ prior experience working in Recruitment or Human Resources (previous experience in labour hire and/or sales will also be highly regarded)
- A WA C Class manual driver’s licence
- Determination and a sense of urgency – a can do, will do anything attitude!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and organisational skills
- Be passionate about providing a high level of customer service
- Be a proactive and an exceptional problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask and juggle different priorities
- Excellent administration and computer skills
Benefits Joining Our Team
We know we can provide you with an excellent work/life balance (we don’t believe in 60+ hour weeks grinding away at your computer), this role is a 40 hour working week. In addition, we can *guarantee* a great working environment and (most importantly) opportunity for GROWTH and development – just ask our team.
How to apply
If you like the sound of what we have on offer and think you’re up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your application and include the following
- A cover letter outlining the above criteria (maximum 2 pages)
- An up-to-date CV
- A minimum of 2 work referees. Please note, these references must be people you have reported to – we cannot accept references from your co-workers
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Gender Diverse, Intersex, Queer and Questioning (LGBTIQ+) people.
Applications close Friday 30 December
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisting will commence immediately. Only applicants with the current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.