Are you an organised, conscientious and highly driven person?
Do you want to work for an organisation that has grown year after year and lives and breathes growth and development for their people?
Are you solution and outcome focused and have the ability to recognise problems, capture the details and methodically follow processes to eliminate the root cause?
If the answers are yes, we want to hear from you.
Traffic Force is on the hunt to find Bunbury’s best Fleet Maintenance Coordinator to join our team. As Fleet Maintenance Coordinator control all aspects of our fleet and equipment from purchasing, to team member driver performance and maintaining maximum efficiency at all times.
This role requires a combination of administration and hands on tasks and you will be working within our Operations team across morning and afternoon shifts to ensure the highest possible standard of our fleet is delivered to our team.
Now, down to the nitty-gritty.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, coordinating & implementing preventative maintenance schedules for vehicles, equipment and other assets
- Coordinating recall and warranty requirements
- Coordinating our supplier management process
- Providing technical and logistical solutions to team to ensure downtime is minimised
- Coordinating the procurement and disposal of vehicles, equipment and other assets
- Creating & reviewing documents related to vehicles, equipment and other assets, including situational procedures for possible problems and scenarios
To kick some *serious* goals in this role you are going to need the following skills and qualities:
- WA C Class Manual Driver’s Licence
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fleet coordinator or fleet assistant role
- Prior experience in supply chain coordination (or a related field)
- Demonstrated negotiation, time management and organisational skills
- Top notch communication skills (both verbal & written) and the ability to confidently communicate and interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Sound computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willingness to work in a team environment and be part of an on call roster
- Automotive understanding and/or mechanical aptitude
Benefits Joining Our Team
We know we can provide you with an excellent work/life balance (that’s right, no more 60+ hour weeks grinding away at your computer), this role is a 45 hour working week. In addition we offer flexibility with work hours, have a great working environment and (most importantly) opportunity for GROWTH and development – we don’t believe in glass ceilings around here, just ask our team.
About Us & Our Team
What you need to know about us is that we’ve been in the traffic management biz for a long time now (15 years to be exact), so we really do know what we’re doing. We started from humble beginnings and have evolved into a business that now has nearly 200 employees, 70+ pieces of equipment in our fleet and 3 office locations across WA. What makes our story even better is we have a very healthy pipeline of work ahead, so much so it’s the reason our team needs to grow to support our customers.
Our team is the reason we are so successful. We have a tribe of dedicated, hard-working, and highly skilled people who all share the common goal of getting our traffic crews and our customers home safe EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We don’t sacrifice quality or safety for ANYTHING. Our standards are really high (and we mean *really* high), so it’s essential we have a team player also willing to raise the bar with us.
How to apply?
If you’ve got to this point and you’ve decided you want to throw your hat in the ring and have a chance to talk further with us, please submit your application via our website and ensure you provide the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- Contact details for minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor referees – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers.