Are you an organised, conscientious and highly driven person?
Do you want to work for an organisation that has grown year after year and lives and breathes growth and development for their people?
Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and have the magic it takes to build rapport and quality relationships?
If the answers are yes, we want to hear from you.
Traffic Force is on the hunt to find a brilliant Finance Coordinator to join our team. As a Finance Coordinator your team will rely upon you to play an important support role and ensure company and financial data requirements are met. This role has a lot of variety and will require someone who is flexible and can think outside the box.
Now, down to the nitty-gritty.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating the debtor invoicing process, ensuring deadlines are achieved with accuracy
- Supporting our Sales & Operations teams by providing accurate information for budgeting and financial reporting
- Co-ordinating our debtor bank accounts to ensure they are accurate and reconciled
- Ensuring an accurate, efficient and organised flow of documentation both internally and externally
- Co-ordinating general business support areas as required
- Provide support to other financial business areas as required
To kick some *serious* goals in this role you are going to need the following skills and qualities:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a finance/accounts role
- Prior experience working with accounts receivable/debtor management
- Excellent computer skills – if you have prior experience using MYOB this would be an advantage too
- OUT OF THIS WORLD communication skills (both verbal & written) and the ability to confidently communicate and interact with a variety of people
- Crazy-good attention to detail – you must have a “right the first time” attitude towards your work
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise & meet deadlines (your organisation skills will need to be *next level*)
Benefits Joining Our Team
We know we can provide you with an excellent work/life balance, a great working environment and (most importantly) opportunity for GROWTH and development – we don’t believe in glass ceilings around here, just ask our team. This role is perfect for someone looking to hone their existing skills in the finance area and take the next step in their career.
About Us & Our Team
What you need to know about us is that we’ve been in the traffic management biz for a long time now (15 years to be exact), so we really do know what we’re doing. We started from humble beginnings and have evolved into a business that now has nearly 200 employees, 70+ pieces of equipment in our fleet and 3 office locations across WA. What makes our story even better is we have a very healthy pipeline of work ahead, so much so it’s the reason our team needs to grow to support our customers.
Our team is the reason we are so successful. We have a tribe of dedicated, hard-working, and highly skilled people who all share the common goal of getting our traffic crews and our customers home safe EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We don’t sacrifice quality or safety for ANYTHING. Our standards are really high (and we mean *really* high), so its essential we have a team player also willing to ‘raise the bar’ with us.
How to apply?
If you’ve got to this point and you’ve decided you want to throw your hat in the ring and have a chance to talk further, please submit your application via Seek and ensure you provide the following:
- A copy of your current CV
- Contact details for minimum of two (2) contactable work manager/supervisor referees – we are unable to accept references from your co-workers.